What to Expect When You're Expected : This new second edition is filled with the latest, most accurate wombhood information, including comforting answers to hundreds of questions, such as
- "My mother just took a sip of white wine. Am I going to end up looking like some Chernobyl baby now?"
- "So far Mommy is spending most of her pregnancy in a state of stress, anxiety, and depression. Which one should she focus on?"
- "I'm kicking as hard as I can, but Mom says it feels like 'butterflies fluttering.' Am I doing something wrong?"
- "Why do my parents blast Mozart at me every night right when I'm trying to sleep? ?"
- "To the nearest hundred, how many people should Mommy invite to my birth?"