Theory and Practice of Change Management (3rd Edition) : A core textbook for all modules in Change Management, John Hayes examines and applies all of the key theories on change to organisational settings. Diagnostic tools and immersive learning exercises enable students to identify change and experience various outcomes based on real-world scenarios. The unique experiential learning exercises allow students to reflect on their own experiences of change.
Hayes strikes a balance between theory and practice by examining the key theories on change and applying those theories to organisational settings to demonstrate how organisations can develop practical tools to help implement change.
• Blend of theory and practice
• Breadth of coverage
• Experiential learning exercises - allow students to play the role of a consultant and diagnose a need for change
• Case studies
• Diagnostic tools to help students grasp the practical techniques
• Accessible - especially for those with no prior knowledge of change management theory
• A comprehensive companion website
NEW for the 3rd Edition
• 2 colour design
• 5 new chapters covering the latest developments
• New thinking assignments
• 12 new cases from a range of countries including Denmark, The Netherlands, India, China, USA, Germany and from a range of sectors (NGOs, not-for-profit, large and small companies, multi-national organisations, public and private sector)
• New chapter on sustainability addresses how to make change 'stick' and how to 'spread' good practice through the organisation
• Increased depth
• Improved signposting and cross-referencing helps link the material together making it easier for students to see how everything fits together Companion Website:http://www.palgrave.com/business/hayes3/ NOTE: This is a Scratch and Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.
|Negocios y Economia||Leadership|
|Negocios y Economia||Management|