The Royal Treatment: A Natural Approach to Wildly Healthy Pets : Take care of your pet naturally!
* Functional nutrition and diet recipes
* Commercial pet food: recognizing the good, the bad, and the unhealthy
* How diet and protein levels specifically affect your pet's health and behavior
* Judicious use of herbs and medicines
* How to detect if your pet is feeling pain and where
* Noninvasive, nonsurgical treatments for genetically flawed hips and other arthritic joints
* How to know if your pet is happy
* How to clean your dog's, cat's, or rabbit's ears--the right way!
* Pet supplements explained
* Which vaccines to give or not give your pet
* Evolutionary insights into your pet's behavior
* Getting your new puppy off to a perfect start
* How acupuncture works
* Geriatric wellness and end-of-life care
These pages shimmer with ingenious advice that combines common sense
with holistic medicine and the best of modern science. A passionate, dedicated,
and innovative veterinarian with a background in zoo and wildlife medicine, Dr.
Royal empowers animal lovers to lift their pets into a realm of natural health and
happiness that will be palpable from shiny coat to bouncy step. NOTE: This is a Scratch and Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.
|Mascotas y Animales||General|