The Michaels Book of Arts & Crafts : From Michaels--America's largest specialty retailer of arts and crafts merchandise and the place to get supplies for painting, floral and home decor, needlework, scrapbooking, and more--comes an extraordinarily big, beautiful, and encyclopedic collection of techniques and 175 projects. Whatever a crafter's pleasure, it is in here, from beading and woodworking to glass and fabric crafts. The 30 subject areas are divided into nine chapters that all feature a basic instructions section packed with plentiful color pictures and designer tips; five to ten projects; and a two-page spread of gallery photos of additional projects for inspiration. What's included in this unequalled treasure trove?
* Beading: wire and bead jewelry, wire crafting, and decorative beading
* Clay: polymer and bread dough
* Painting: stenciling, faux finishing, and gold leafing.
* Paper: memory books and cards, decoupage, rubber stamping
* Floral crafts: silk and dried flower arranging, potpourris and sachets.
* Glass: glass painting and etching.
* Home decorating: candlemaking and decorating (including gel) and soapmaking
* Wood: wood finishing and burning, plus clockmaking
* Fabric: painting on fabric, tie-die, and sun painting
An appendix covers basic materials and techniques. Whether you want more projects using your favorite craft, or are interested in learning a new one, this volume is a must-have.
|Manualidades y Hobbies||Referencia|