Innovation Management : Managing innovation is a challenge in any organization and demands a wide range of skills. How can you judge whether your department or company is as innovative as it could be? And if it isn't, what can you do and where do you start?
Innovation Management begins by separating innovation into five interlocking topics: The Innovation Pentathlon. Using this framework, the authors present the best insights from theory and practice for each topic, together with a variety of tools that can be used to boost performance. Students will value the clear coverage of the academic background and managers will benefit from the 75 case studies that illustrate real-world outcomes.
Key Features include:
- Complete and authoritative coverage of the academic background
- Easy-to-follow structure based on The Innovation Pentathlon
- Indispensable practical tools and examples
- Illustrated with 75 case studies from international organizations, covering both service and manufacturing issues
- Web site with additional material for teachers and students
- Equal emphasis given to service and manufacturing organizations throughout.
With up-to-date case studies and the tools necessary to improve performance, Innovation Management is a must for business administration students and managers. NOTE: This is a Scratch and Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.
|Negocios y Economia||Corporate Finance|
|Negocios y Economia||Management|
|Negocios y Economia||Marketing|