Handling Emergencies (Reader's Digest Quintessential Guide) : Keep your family safe. Prepare the best you can, and handle the accidents that do arise. Handling Emergencies is the book to keep your family safe, prepared for whatever might happen, and able to react in situations that need quick, smart responses.
* Dealing with allergic attacks
* Handling all sorts of injuries from broken bones to wounds
* Recognizing and reacting to a possible stroke
* Emergency care for a possible heart attack
* Controlling seizures
* What to do while waiting for the professionals
* Preventing fires and knowing what to do if they occur
* House damage from storms
* Burst pipes and water damage
* Dealing with potentially dangerous animal entries
* Keeping your car safe and ready
Accidents do happen. This book will help you do your best to avert them, but when they do occur, you'll know what to do. This book is smartly arranged for easy access when every second counts.
|Salud y Bienestar||First Aid|
|Salud y Bienestar||Safety|