Girl Talk : Breaking from the tradition of buttoned-up guides for girls, Girl Talk is an illustrated collection of hysterically funny and necessary reflections on life, love, and making it in the modern world.
Combining etiquette tips with true stories from her own not always quite together life, Christie Young proves herself to be adept around managing life's vicissitudes. Whether you seek advice on handling running out of booze during the holidays or running into your ex on the subway, Girl Talk offers the keys to coping in a world bereft of rhyme or reason.
Let's talk about:
* Realizing you look exactly like your boyfriend's sister
* Overthinking text messages and analyzing emoticons
* Looking calm in a bar alone (without the help an iPhone)
* Accidentally stealing something from the farmer's market
* Choosing between getting to work on time or showering
* Responding to a sexy text your uncle meant to send to his girlfriend
* Organizing your wardrobe, from crop tops to bolo ties
* Handling a roommate who rents out your living room to strangers
* Kicking your Netflix sci-fi marathon habit
And much, much more. NOTE: This is a Scratch and Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.
|Humor||Form - Essays|