Dear God, They Say It's Cancer: A Companion Guide for Women on the Breat Cancer Journey
Precio de Lista:$21.99
Nuestro Precio:$6.99 (68% Descuento) USD
Dear God, They Say It's Cancer: A Companion Guide for Women on the Breat Cancer Journey : A Friend to Help You Through...
No matter where you are in your breast cancer journey, this book is the companion you need. Whether...
- you've just heard the dreaded diagnosis for the first time
- you're in the middle of decisions and treatments
- you're experiencing the disappoint of recurrence
- or you're several years beyond the initial trauma...
No matter where you are in that journey, you need someone who understands. You need a trusted friend to walk along beside, someone who's gone before you. You'll find that friend between the pages of this book.
This book is yours to use in whatever way serves you best. You can start in the beginning and work your way through, or you can use the detailed table of contents to help you find just what you need for what you are experiencing on any given day. This Helpful Guide Will Be Your
* Mentor * Record keeper * Journal * Devotional * Prayer guide * And friend
Each chapter includes
You don't have to make this journey alone. Hope and help await you in the pages of this book, written just for you in your time of need. Bonus! Sanity Tools Appendix includes
- A Sister Shares -- stories from breast cancer "sisters"
- Mentoring Moment -- lessons learned, helpful hints, encouragement
- God's Love Letter to You -- paraphrased scripture for you to personalize
- Journaling Guides -- encouraging prompts to help you journal your own breast cancer journey
- And more!
Tamaño:9.00" l x 7.50" w x 1.20" h
- How to do research
- National contacts
- Decision-making worksheets
- Breast cancer journey map
- Finding your purpose in your pain
- And much, much, more