Microsoft Excel 2000 Bible, Gold Edition : If you're looking for inside information and time-saving tips to maximize the power of Excel on your desktop and on the Web, then look no further than the Gold Edition of the best-selling Microsoft Excel 2000 Bible. Author John Walkenbach, a leading authority on spreadsheet software, has packed this book with valuable information for Excel users at every level:
* Acquaint yourself with essential Excel features, and navigate through basic files and workbooks.
* Dive deep into spreadsheet make-up and maintenance, from controlling worksheet data to working with rows, columns, cells, and ranges.
* Add visual elements to spreadsheets by formatting styles, fonts, and cell alignment, plus build charts, pictures, and drawings.
* Investigate advanced techniques that enable you to create and use worksheet outlines, link and consolidate worksheets, and utilize arrays.
* Explore Excel's Internet tools, and see how you can share data with other applications.
* Analyze data with Excel, and program Excel 2000 with VBA.
The bonus CD-ROM includes a fully functional trial version of Power Utility Pak 2000, with 50 general-purpose utilities and 40 custom worksheet functions, examples, and enhanced shortcut menus. NOTE: This is a Scratch and Dent version and accordingly MAY NOT have a dust jacket.
|Computers & Internet||Spreadsheets|