How to Con Your Kid: Simple Scams for Mealtime, Bedtime, Bathtime--Anytime! : The Book Your Children Don’t Want You to Read
How to Con Your Kid is the most useful (and sneakiest) parenting manual you’ll ever purchase. Within are hundreds of tips, techniques, and simple scams for getting your child to do exactly what you want - with your child none the wiser. For mealtime, bedtime, bathtime, and any other time of the day (or night), you’ll learn to:
• Get your kid to eat by playing on his possessiveness.
• Get your kid to bathe by “swimming” in the tub.
• Get your kid to talk quietly by whispering back.
• Get your kid to take medicine by pretending it’s superhero juice.
• Get your kid to sit still by playing “I Spy.”
And dozens more tricks of the parenting trade!
|Family & Relationships||Parenting|